Modern Touch Lamp - Quantum Lamps
- STYLE HOME, OUTDOOR, NIGHT LAMP AND DECORATION.
- MATERIAL ABS.
- DIY LED QUANTUM WALL LAMP, BOXED, 1 ADAPTER.
AVAILABLE SIZE 10X10X20 CM PER ONE PEC.
GROSS WEIGHT: 0.1 KG / ONE PEC.
- this is a modular touch-sensing wall light. use a hexagonal floppy disk to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
- the fast-modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to form the structure that best fits your interior.
- slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. customize the lighting levels to create the right atmosphere by illuminating the multiple tiles you need.
- minimalist design and unique geometric design not only illuminate your house, but also decorate your house. widely used, can be placed in the living room, bedroom, study, restaurant, hotel, etc.
- each lamp can be independently controlled to open and close without affecting the normal use of other lamps
- this is a modular touch wall lamp. use a hexagonal disk to create any structure that suits your needs, then open it and close it when touched.
- the product consists of a series of plastic hexagons, which can relate to magnets and interlocking patterns to form a touch screen wall lamp. magnets that make up the physical connections between components also allow current to flow from one component to another.
- with the product's power supply, each component is turned on and off through a capacitive touch sensor. the basic idea of this product is to allow users to convert the internal structure of space into light source. it allows the user to illuminate the path of his contact by simply sliding the surface of the wall. turn the interior building into canvas and let users use their hands as brushes
- each component can be easily connected to a magnet located at the edge of the product. hexagonal shapes allow these components to be embedded together and provide opportunities for different structures. this process allows users to create lights that meet their needs. users can buy as many unit lights as possible.
- the combination of modularization and lighting control is equivalent to a product that users can fully customize. the product offers opportunities for each environment-specific lighting solution.